Did you know we offer a range of extra services during term time?
- Free places for 3 and 4 year old children for 15 hours per week
Your child can join our EYFS Unit the term they become 3 years old.
- Extended childcare for 3 and 4 year olds for three afternoons
You can pay to top-up your free places and your child could stay for extra sessions when they are offered.
- Early Bird club from 8:00 am to 8:55 am
Come to school for breakfast and fun activities if parents need to leave home early.
- After School club from 3:15 pm to 5:00 pm
Stay after school for fun activities and a snack if your parents need to collect you later than usual school time.
- A range of FREE or minimal cost after school activities, some of which are open to parents/carers too
Art and craft, games, walking, film, sports, mindfulness
Recorders, multi skills, kickboxing, street dance
- Parents as Partners sessions from 11:00 am – 12:00 noon every 1st Friday of the month
An open session for any adult who would like to join in the fun and learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage Unit, or would like to spend time in the classroom before choosing a school for their child/ren. All adults are welcome and you may bring younger brothers and sisters along with you.
- Friends of the School Association
A very active support group who help out by raising funds for the ‘extras’ which make our children’s learning so enjoyable and offering hand’s on help during events and activities when needed in school. Anyone can become a Friend of the School, you don’t need to have children at school.
We welcome visitors and if you would like to sample any of our extra services you may try the first session for FREE.